- This event has passed.
Advance Care Planning For People With Dementia
March 28 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm£65
What will I learn?
- What dementia is (brief overview)?
- Living and dying with dementia.
- Capacity, the Mental Capacity Act and the legal frameworks including palliative and end of life care issues in the context of dementia.
- Advance Care Planning considerations.
- Advance Care Planning tools.
- Ethical and practical dilemmas.
- Case studies.
Visit St Catherine’s Hospice website for further information and to book your place.