- Blue Badge SchemeBlue Badge Scheme
Following the LMC’s recent communications with Lancashire County Council regarding the information requested for patients requiring a Blue Badge, we have received a letter from them guaranteeing us that they will no longer be burdening GPs with providing evidence. Read more now…
- LMC Annual Conference 2016
- MEETING CANCELLED Open Meeting for all GPs in North Cumbria – 9th June 7.30pmMEETING CANCELLED Open Meeting for all GPs in North Cumbria – 9th June 7.30pm
Venue: Castle Inn, Bassenthwaite
Meet with Mr Stephen Eames, Chief Executive, North Cumbria Acute Hospitals Trust. An opportunity for GPs to ask questions about the Health Service in North Cumbria.
Download the Event Flyer: Open Meeting North Cumbria
- BMA wants to hear the views of GP Trainees and First 5 GPsBMA wants to hear the views of GP Trainees and First 5 GPs
The BMA would like to invite GP Trainees and First 5 GPs to take part in some focus groups being organised for this summer and has written out to on the subject of the attractiveness of future career paths in general practice. Read more now…
For Sessional GPs
|This area will provide an opportunity
for Locum GPs to view correspondence which is currently being made available to all GPs.
Dr Margaret Lupton – your representative for Sessional GPs on the BMA Sessional GP Subcommittee. Read more…
GP Support Scheme
General Practice is stressful, and at times we may all need support and help. The LMC have trained GP mentors who provide confidential support for local GPs.
Are you suffering from:
Latest Blogs and insights direct from Lancs & Cumbria LMCs staff and guest bloggers.
Lancashire & Cumbria LMC Chief Executive BlogRead more...
- PT 126 End Of Life Prescribing : - June 24, 2016
- Siemens ADVIA Chemistry and Dimension/Dimension Vista products – risk of false low results due to interference with N-acetylcysteine : - June 23, 2016
- Four Bipolar QuickSite and QuickFlex lead models : - June 21, 2016