- GPC England statement on elective care high impact interventionsGPC England statement on elective care high impact interventions
Please find attached a statement of the GPC’s position on elective care high impact interventions (Clinical Peer Review).
- Primary Care NetworksPrimary Care Networks
NHSE are offering General Practices in Lancashire & South Cumbria an opportunity to access funding to support collaborative working. To take up this funding, practices will be requested to describe the geographical boundary of their network and the practices included in it, plus details of how you will be working together and what priorities you will be looking to address. Read more now…
- Infrequent Locum recording amendments and September Extract ReminderInfrequent Locum recording amendments and September Extract Reminder
Message from NHS Digital: Following our letter of 24 August 2017, we write to remind you that the next GP Workforce data extraction will be taken via the Primary Care Web Tool (PCWT) shortly after 30 September 2017. We’d like to thank you for your continued support and for ensuring your practice data remains up to date. Read more now…
- Changes to Patient Registration RequirementChanges to Patient Registration Requirement
From 2nd October 2017, GPs will need to complete all new patient registrations using the new family doctor services registration (GMS1) form. The revised GMS1 form contains the same information as the current GMS1 form, as well as a supplementary questions section for overseas patients. Copies of the new form will be delivered directly to GP practices ahead of the 2 October 2017 date. Read more now…
For Sessional GPs
|This area will provide an opportunity
for Locum GPs to view correspondence which is currently being made available to all GPs.
Dr Preeti Shukla – your representative for Sessional GPs on the BMA Sessional GP Subcommittee. Read more…
GP Support Scheme
General Practice is stressful, and at times we may all need support and help. The LMC have trained GP mentors who provide confidential support for local GPs.
Are you suffering from:
Latest Blogs and insights direct from Lancs & Cumbria LMCs staff and guest bloggers.
Lancashire & Cumbria LMC Chief Executive BlogRead more...
- Field Safety Notice - 18 to 22 August 2017 : - September 25, 2017
- Shoulder system: Comprehensive Nano Humeral Components – increased risk of revision when used in reverse configuration : - September 18, 2017
- https://www.gov.uk/drug-device-alerts/field-safety-notice-11-to-15-september-2017 : - September 18, 2017