- Technical fault with PCSE online queries formTechnical fault with PCSE online queries form
PCSE has asked the GPC to let practices know that due to a technical fault, queries submitted via their online form from 17 July until earlier this week, have not been getting through to their system and cannot be retrieved. The issue has now been resolved, however, if a practice or GP submitted a query in July or August and have not received a response, please resubmit your query using the form in this link. Note that the technical issue did not apply to the follow enquiry types: CET claims, GP payments, GP pensions, Pre-visit notifications.
This is yet another example of a failure impacting practice workload, and the GPC will be picking this up with NHS England.
- Message to GPs regarding PensionsMessage to GPs regarding Pensions
In accordance with the pensions paper that NHS England and the NHS BSA (Business Services Authority) has sent out we would like to highlight the following 4 points to GPs:
1. Concerned there is a major problem with the accuracy with the pensions paper.
2. Task force has been established to look at this.
3. You might need to resubmit annual certificates for years where there are discrepancies so make sure you have them.
4. Look out for annual report statements.
- GP PARTNERSHIP REVIEW MEETING & SURVEYGP PARTNERSHIP REVIEW MEETING & SURVEY
We are really pleased to be able to welcome Dr Nigel Watson to meet with colleagues from across Lancashire and Cumbria to hear your thoughts about the GP partnership review. Read more now…
- Using Social Media SafelyUsing Social Media Safely
The LMC would like to remind all staff working in General Practice of their professional responsibility and accountability when using social media.
Social media is the term commonly given to websites and online tools which allow users to interact with each other in some way – by sharing information, opinions, knowledge and interests. Read more now…
For Sessional GPs
|This area will provide an opportunity
for Locum GPs to view correspondence which is currently being made available to all GPs.
Find out more…
GP Support Scheme
General Practice is stressful, and at times we may all need support and help. The LMC have trained GP mentors who provide confidential support for local GPs.
Are you suffering from:
Latest Blogs and insights direct from Lancs & Cumbria LMCs staff and guest bloggers.
Lancashire & Cumbria LMC Chief Executive BlogRead more...
- Field Safety Notice - 17 September to 21 September : - September 24, 2018
- Various trauma guide wires – risk of infection due to packaging failure (MDA/2018/032) : - September 24, 2018
- Imatinib 400mg Capsules (3 x 10) PL 36390/0180 : Company-led recall : - September 24, 2018