- Retained Doctor Scheme 2016
- Safeguarding – GPC Advice July 2016Safeguarding – GPC Advice July 2016
GPs may be aware of ongoing problems around the obligations and entitlements of General Practitioners who are asked to attend child protection case conferences or to prepare written safeguarding reports for use at them.
The approach of GPC has been to encourage practices to engage with safeguarding processes but to agree a fee in advance of attending conferences or providing reports. Read more now…
- Blue Badge SchemeBlue Badge Scheme
Following the LMC’s recent communications with Lancashire County Council regarding the information requested for patients requiring a Blue Badge, we have received a letter from them guaranteeing us that they will no longer be burdening GPs with providing evidence. Read more now…
- LMC Annual Conference 2016
For Sessional GPs
|This area will provide an opportunity
for Locum GPs to view correspondence which is currently being made available to all GPs.
Dr Margaret Lupton – your representative for Sessional GPs on the BMA Sessional GP Subcommittee. Read more…
GP Support Scheme
General Practice is stressful, and at times we may all need support and help. The LMC have trained GP mentors who provide confidential support for local GPs.
Are you suffering from:
Latest Blogs and insights direct from Lancs & Cumbria LMCs staff and guest bloggers.
Lancashire & Cumbria LMC Chief Executive BlogRead more...
- Firearms licencing process: Support Guide (July 2016) : - July 28, 2016
- Safeguarding July 2016 Advice From GPC : - July 22, 2016
- Sharing Information About Violent Or Abusive Patients : - July 19, 2016