- UK LMC Conference, 9th March 2018 – LiverpoolUK LMC Conference, 9th March 2018 – Liverpool
On Friday 9th March, representatives from the 5 LMCs in Lancashire & Cumbria attended the 2018 UK LMC Conference in Liverpool. Cumbria LMC proposed a motion on examining how elements of the Scottish GP Contract offer could be incorporated into the English GP contract negotiations, which was passed.
- Adjuvanted flu vaccineAdjuvanted flu vaccine
The LMC has been made aware that delivery for some GP practices for the adjuvanted flu vaccine could be as late as mid October. The LMC has raised this issue with Public Health England and the National Team as being totally unacceptable as the flu vaccination programme starts in early September. We understand that this is a national problem and are awaiting a response. A further update will be available once we have received a response.
- Hepatitis B Vaccine supply
- GP appointments data audit updateGP appointments data audit update
NHS England has commissioned a repeat survey of each GP surgery in England in order to better understand waiting times in General Practice, this will be repeated every 6 months. The last survey was carried out in October 2017. Read more now…
For Sessional GPs
|This area will provide an opportunity
for Locum GPs to view correspondence which is currently being made available to all GPs.
Dr Preeti Shukla – your representative for Sessional GPs on the BMA Sessional GP Subcommittee. Read more…
GP Support Scheme
General Practice is stressful, and at times we may all need support and help. The LMC have trained GP mentors who provide confidential support for local GPs.
Are you suffering from:
Latest Blogs and insights direct from Lancs & Cumbria LMCs staff and guest bloggers.
Lancashire & Cumbria LMC Chief Executive BlogRead more...
- Field Safety Notice - 12 to 16 March 2018 : - March 21, 2018
- Field Safety Notice - 5 to 9 March 2018 : - March 12, 2018
- Class 3 Medicines Recall: Lynparza capsule 50mg (olaparib) : - March 12, 2018