- GPC Negotiators / LMC MeetingGPC Negotiators / LMC Meeting
The GPC Negotiators / LMC Meeting on 7th Feb was a great success, with a good turnout to hear from Dr Richard Vautrey, GPC Deputy Chairman. There was a comprehensive review of all issues affecting GPs and a lively Q&A session, with questions answered expertly and succinctly.
View the presentation slides.
You can also view BMA GMS contract changes FAQs.
- CQC Annual Provider SurveyCQC Annual Provider Survey
Please see below a letter from Chris Day, Director of Engagement at the CQC and a link to the CQC survey. We strongly encourage all GPs to respond to this survey to make their feelings known about CQC fees and the impact on General Practice. Read more now…
- Message from Peter Weeks Cumbria LMC ChairMessage from Peter Weeks Cumbria LMC Chair
Dr Peter Weeks, Cumbria LMC Chair, has written to his colleagues following comments from the Prime Minister this weekend about the NHS Crisis. You can read his letter here.
- Clinical Pharmacists in General Practice Phase 2Clinical Pharmacists in General Practice Phase 2
NHS England have been reviewing the timescales for the first tranche of applications to enable an announcement to be made in early March about the first approved sites of Phase 2. The key timescales/milestones are provided below: Read more now…
For Sessional GPs
|This area will provide an opportunity
for Locum GPs to view correspondence which is currently being made available to all GPs.
Dr Preeti Shukla – your representative for Sessional GPs on the BMA Sessional GP Subcommittee. Read more…
GP Support Scheme
General Practice is stressful, and at times we may all need support and help. The LMC have trained GP mentors who provide confidential support for local GPs.
Are you suffering from:
Latest Blogs and insights direct from Lancs & Cumbria LMCs staff and guest bloggers.
Lancashire & Cumbria LMC Chief Executive BlogRead more...
- Reflection® dead blow mallet (all batches) – risk of exposure to lead particles : - February 21, 2017
- MHRA – Drug Safety Update Feb 2017 : - February 21, 2017
- Alaris® syringe pumps (GH, CC, TIVA & PK models) – risk of uncontrolled bolus of medicine : - February 21, 2017