- NHSE Operational Planning 2017-19NHSE Operational Planning 2017-19
The NHSE Operational Planning 2017-19 document has been published, explaining how the NHS operational planning & contracting processes will now change to support Sustainability and Transformation Plans (STPs). It outlines the requirements of CCGs to support implementation of the General Practice Forward View (GPFV) and focuses on the actions needed to implement the more local aspects. Read more now…
- LMC Guide to Funding Support for General PracticeLMC Guide to Funding Support for General Practice
A useful document has been produced by Humberside LMC that gives easy to read guidelines on various schemes and initiatives that are within the Five Year Forward View.
- NHS Standard Hospital Contract (England) – Template lettersNHS Standard Hospital Contract (England) – Template letters
A number of changes were made to the NHS Standard Contract for hospitals in England from April 2016, to reduce inappropriate workload shift onto GP practices. To help practices push back on inappropriate demands, GPC has developed new standard hospital contract template letters as part of the Quality First web resource.
- Primary Care Support (PCS) – Capita failuresPrimary Care Support (PCS) – Capita failures
Many practices in Lancashire and Cumbria have been contacting the LMC office to raise concerns about Primary Care Support services since Capita took over the running of the back office functions. Read more now…
For Sessional GPs
|This area will provide an opportunity
for Locum GPs to view correspondence which is currently being made available to all GPs.
Dr Margaret Lupton – your representative for Sessional GPs on the BMA Sessional GP Subcommittee. Read more…
GP Support Scheme
General Practice is stressful, and at times we may all need support and help. The LMC have trained GP mentors who provide confidential support for local GPs.
Are you suffering from:
Latest Blogs and insights direct from Lancs & Cumbria LMCs staff and guest bloggers.
Lancashire & Cumbria LMC Chief Executive BlogRead more...
- BMA Advice 2016 : - October 24, 2016
- 10 2016 Continuum Of Need : - October 21, 2016
- October Newsletter - Lancashire Continuum Of Need (CoN) : - October 21, 2016