- CQC Annual Provider SurveyCQC Annual Provider Survey
Please see below a letter from Chris Day, Director of Engagement at the CQC and a link to the CQC survey. We strongly encourage all GPs to respond to this survey to make their feelings known about CQC fees and the impact on General Practice. Read more now…
- Message from Peter Weeks Cumbria LMC ChairMessage from Peter Weeks Cumbria LMC Chair
Dr Peter Weeks, Cumbria LMC Chair, has written to his colleagues following comments from the Prime Minister this weekend about the NHS Crisis. You can read his letter here.
- Clinical Pharmacists in General Practice Phase 2Clinical Pharmacists in General Practice Phase 2
NHS England have been reviewing the timescales for the first tranche of applications to enable an announcement to be made in early March about the first approved sites of Phase 2. The key timescales/milestones are provided below: Read more now…
- Clinical Pharmacists in General PracticeClinical Pharmacists in General Practice
NHS England is launching a new clinical pharmacy scheme, with £112m attached to it. GP practices will be invited to apply for funding to help recruit, train and develop clinical pharmacists. Practices participating in the programme will receive funding for three years to recruit and establish clinical pharmacists in their surgeries. Read more now…
For Sessional GPs
|This area will provide an opportunity
for Locum GPs to view correspondence which is currently being made available to all GPs.
Dr Preeti Shukla – your representative for Sessional GPs on the BMA Sessional GP Subcommittee. Read more…
GP Support Scheme
General Practice is stressful, and at times we may all need support and help. The LMC have trained GP mentors who provide confidential support for local GPs.
Are you suffering from:
Latest Blogs and insights direct from Lancs & Cumbria LMCs staff and guest bloggers.
Lancashire & Cumbria LMC Chief Executive BlogRead more...
- Field-safety-notices-16-january-20-january-2017 : - January 24, 2017
- Direct-acting antiviral interferon-free regimens to treat chronic hepatitis C: risk of hepatitis B reactivation : - January 20, 2017
- Prescribing Tip 148 - Antibiotic audit results : - January 16, 2017