- Primary Care Support (PCS) – Capita failuresPrimary Care Support (PCS) – Capita failures
Many practices in Lancashire and Cumbria have been contacting the LMC office to raise concerns about Primary Care Support services since Capita took over the running of the back office functions. Read more now…
- Urgent Prescription for General Practice – UPDATEUrgent Prescription for General Practice – UPDATE
BMA’s GP Committee have welcomed NHS England’s (NHSE) agreement to take forward proposals from the campaign Urgent Prescription for General Practice which called for a package of support to address the growing crisis facing GP services. Read more now…
- General Practice Resilience Programme – LMC Involvement
- Medical IndemnityMedical Indemnity
At last- some good news –or is it!?
NHS England and the Dept of Health, after much lobbying by the BMA have recognised that soaring indemnity fees are acting as a deterrent for GP recruitment- compared with the Crown Indemnity scheme for Hospital Doctors. Read more now…
For Sessional GPs
|This area will provide an opportunity
for Locum GPs to view correspondence which is currently being made available to all GPs.
Dr Margaret Lupton – your representative for Sessional GPs on the BMA Sessional GP Subcommittee. Read more…
GP Support Scheme
General Practice is stressful, and at times we may all need support and help. The LMC have trained GP mentors who provide confidential support for local GPs.
Are you suffering from:
Latest Blogs and insights direct from Lancs & Cumbria LMCs staff and guest bloggers.
Lancashire & Cumbria LMC Chief Executive BlogRead more...
- Chlorhexidine-gluconate-2-w-v-impregnated-pad-precautionary-recall-clda-16-a-07 : - September 21, 2016
- Field Safety Notices - 12 - 16 September 2016 : - September 19, 2016
- PT 135 NOACs PE And DVT2 : - September 16, 2016